International Workers

Coast Range hires workers from outside of Canada every year. All international workers must have a valid work permit and a Social Insurance Number issued by the government of Canada prior to being hired. Coast Range does not sponsor workers or assist in gaining employer-specific work permits. You can find out more information about applying for an open work permit from the Canadian government website here.